A regular member is a researcher actively engaged in the research field of palliative and end-of-life care. Moreover, regular members must join the RQSPAL’s mission.
All researchers working in palliative and end-of-life care can be a part of the RQSPAL. Click here for more information about joining the network.
The status of regular member:
- Is granted for four years and is renewable;
- Confers the right to vote at the RQSPAL General Assembly;
- Confers the right to participate in our annual scientific day without any registration fees;
- Confers the possibility to access administrative functions within the RQSPAL;
- Confers the privilege to submit a request for funding as a main researcher within the context of RQSPAL’s program for financing pilot projets.
Lack of research activity or participation in the RQSPAL’s activities over the course of a two year period ends regular member status.
For more information about our regular members, you can consult our list.