Our members fall within threee categories:
- Regular members who have voting rights and researcher status according to the FRQS criteria;
- Associate members, a category including researchers participating in RQSPAL activities. It includes those who did not meet criteria for regular researchers, the leaders of partner organisations, clinicians and research professionals;
- Student members, this category includes every graduate student and intern (master’s, doctoral, postdoctoral) registered full-time and who are supervised by regular members.
Director: Dr Pierre Gagnon, psychiatrist, director of the Department of Psychiatry and Neurosciences at Université Laval
Coordinator: François Tardif, MSc, MAP (c)
Persons in charge of the strategic axes:
- Axis 1: Lynn Gauthier, Ph.D., Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval, and Melissa Henry, Ph.D., Faculty of Medicine and Psychology, McGill University
- Axis 2: Robin Cohen, Ph.D., Professor, Departement of Oncology, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University
- Axis 3: Diane Guay, Professor, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Université de Sherbrooke
Regular members: 52 professors-researchers from 12 universities: Université de Montréal, Université de Sherbrooke, Université du Québec à Montréal, Université du Québec en Outaouais, Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, Université du Québec à Rimouski, Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, Université Laval, McGill University, Concordia University and Université d’Ottawa
Associate members: 55 clinicians, administrators et research professionals
Student members: more than 90 students
Active member’s status
A network cannot survive without the participation of its members. With this in mind, an active member status will be granted for the members who, beyond their scientific achievements, participate actively to the RQSPAL’s activities. This status allows, among other things, to apply for internal funding for pilot projects (structuring initiatives). In order to maintain this status, members must:
- Attend the RQSPAL’s Annual General Meeting and the Scientific Day ;
- Attend 50% of knowledge transfer activities (RQSPAL’s monthly conferences);
- If a member is on a Comittee (Executive or Scientific), point 2 doesn’t apply;
- Submit their CV, including the list of students they supervised annualy to the coordinator. Members have one month to submit their CV after a reminder.
Statistics will be kept about participation.